INCORA...a natural balance.
INCORA is a large panel design that consists of an ivory or grey core panel sprinkled with high-quality granulated marble in colors found in nature. The granulate is applied to the still-moist panels and becomes embedded into the fiber as the panels are pressed. To ensure longevity, in a final step the panels are finished with a transparent high-scratch resistant coating that also serves as protection against weather and UV radiation.
INCORA panels are air-cured and not autoclaved (unlike competing panel products). Advantages of this approach include:
- The 28-day curing process allows panels and fibers to cure naturally, without excess energy or heat applied
- High-quality raw materials provide a better finish when air-cured over time
- Longer lasting durability with increased 'creep' capacity - reduces tensile stresses from panel expansion/contraction
- Natural process, no additional heat applied
- Low moisture movement within panels, reducing internal panel stress
- Better resistance to environmental/chemical agents based on air-cured process
Especially ideal for interior applications, INCORA provides a warm texture that is stylishly unique.