TEXIAL... a one-of-a-kind surface.
TEXIAL, the newest large-size fiber cement panel from Swisspearl provides delicate nuances of color. The raw texture is a result of the mechanical embossing process which produces a facade panel with a vibrant interplay of light and shadow. The natural, harmonic color spectrum underlines the character of TEXIAL and is available in five distinct shades.
While TEXIAL's earth tones blend seamlessly into their environment, at the same time they also make an impact because of their timeless nature. TEXIAL is just one of the many innovative and sustainable product lines made of natural raw materials born of the ingenuity and expertise of Swisspearl.
TEXIAL panels are air-cured and not autoclaved (unlike competing panel products). Advantages of this approach include:
- The 28-day curing process allows panels and fibers to cure naturally, without excess energy or heat applied
- High-quality raw materials provide a better finish when air-cured over time
- Longer lasting durability with increased 'creep' capacity - reduces tensile stresses from panel expansion/contraction
- Natural process, no additional heat applied
- Low moisture movement within panels, reducing internal panel stress
- Better resistance to environmental/chemical agents based on air-cured process