Warm and natural… with a vibrant texture.
The AVERA collection offers 9 solid-colored fiber cement panels with a vibrant texture never seen before. Panels boast a vivid cement composite structure that is truly expressive of the raw material. The unique look is characterized by a variation in color tonality and perspective, giving an AVERA façade a unique vibrancy that emphasizes the authenticity of the material.
By utilizing the back of the air-cured panel as the finished surface, a warmer, natural aesthetic is created. The proprietary processes pioneered by Swisspearl include a special surface finish, sealed edges and back coating to ensure optimal behavior and durability of the panel. The transparent coating creates a vibrant surface appearance with varied textures and dynamic color tones. The standard HR (high-resistance) coating also gives the panels excellent scratch resistance and protection against heavy soiling as well as graffiti.
AVERA panels are air-cured and not autoclaved (unlike competing panel products). Advantages of this approach include:
- The 28-day curing process allows panels and fibers to cure naturally, without excess energy or heat applied
- High-quality raw materials provide a better finish when air-cured over time
- Longer lasting durability with increased 'creep' capacity - reduces tensile stresses from panel expansion/contraction
- Natural process, no additional heat applied
- Low moisture movement within panels, reducing internal panel stress
- Better resistance to environmental/chemical agents based on air-cured process
Swisspearl AVERA Color Overview
New! Match the AVERA finishes with coordinating color series - download our 'Color Blends' brochure below: