Semi-translucent color… depth, economy, and complexity!
Swisspearl NOBILIS is a high-quality architectural fiber-cement panel with a vibrant UV-stable semi-transparent coating on a pure acrylic base using the natural raw material to enhance the aesthetic of classic fiber cement. The coating provides the classic appeal of fiber-cement with a rich visual depth and complexity. Offered with a translucent lightly pigmented surface coating, the NOBILIS color tones highlight the authenticity of the fiber cement.
NOBILIS panels are air-cured and not autoclaved (unlike competing panel products). Advantages of this approach include:
- The 28-day curing process allows panels and fibers to cure naturally, without excess energy or heat applied
- High-quality raw materials provide a better finish when air-cured over time
- Longer lasting durability with increased 'creep' capacity - reduces tensile stresses from panel expansion/contraction
- Natural process, no additional heat applied
- Low moisture movement within panels, reducing internal panel stress
- Better resistance to environmental/chemical agents based on air-cured process
NOBILIS is composed of all-natural raw materials and serves as an eco-friendly product that meets the demands of sustainability inherent to modern rainscreen cladding design.