Sanded surface panels... vibrancy through structure.
VINTAGO is a through body-colored fiber cement panel with a sanded surface. The sanding process uses coarse grit which creates a natural, raw surface that highlights the original purity of Swisspearl fiber cement panels. In an interplay between light and shadow, characteristic irregularities and nuances in tone accentuate the uniqueness of each panel.
Available in 10 vibrant colors and large formats, the selection of size, cut and color offers a full range of combinations. VINTAGO can be used on both the exterior and interior of a building providing a multi-faceted and aesthetically beautiful look. Wherever VINTAGO is used, the color durability of the material enables the stability of the appearance for a long time. The HR (High Resistance) coating that Swisspearl applies to VINTAGO provides outstanding weather resistance and excellent protection against discoloration or staining and gives a building's facade a consistent, high-quality look that lasts.
VINTAGO panels are air-cured and not autoclaved (unlike competing panel products). Advantages of this approach include:
- The 28-day curing process allows panels and fibers to cure naturally, without excess energy or heat applied
- High-quality raw materials provide a better finish when air-cured over time
- Longer lasting durability with increased 'creep' capacity - reduces tensile stresses from panel expansion/contraction
- Natural process, no additional heat applied
- Low moisture movement within panels, reducing internal panel stress
- Better resistance to environmental/chemical agents based on air-cured process