Economical and beautiful… bright, opaque colors!
Swisspearl® ZENOR is a high-quality architectural fiber cement panel with a smooth, opaque surface coating that resembles the base panel color. With a matte finish, ZENOR is available in 21 clear, strong colors. ZENOR is composed of all-natural raw materials and serves as an eco-friendly product that meets the demands of sustainability inherent to modern rainscreen cladding design.
ZENOR panels are air-cured and not autoclaved (unlike competing panel products). Advantages of this approach include:
- The 28-day curing process allows panels and fibers to cure naturally, without excess energy or heat applied
- High-quality raw materials provide a better finish when air-cured over time
- Longer lasting durability with increased 'creep' capacity - reduces tensile stresses from panel expansion/contraction
- Natural process, no additional heat applied
- Low moisture movement within panels, reducing internal panel stress
- Better resistance to environmental/chemical agents based on air-cured process
New! For popular color combinations and coordinating colors within the series - download our 'Color Blends' brochure below: