Iridescent Surface… Full-body Color
The various color families allow the unique character of the Swisspearl panels to be expressed in almost endless diversity. The carefully chosen fully-body color and color finishes, each in their own way, emphasize the unmistakable aesthetics of the material and combine material and color to form a timeless material for modern rainscreen design.
The Swisspearl REFLEX collection furthers that endeavor by providing high-tech panels with an iridescent surface on a pure acrylic base. These panels are directional and changing light and/or viewing angle produces fascinating nuances in the colors! The directional panels come in 11 shades and are especially well-suited for modern architecture and contemporary buildings of any size or scope.
REFLEX panels are air-cured and not autoclaved (unlike competing panel products). Advantages of this approach include:
- The 28-day curing process allows panels and fibers to cure naturally, without excess energy or heat applied
- High-quality raw materials provide a better finish when air-cured over time
- Longer lasting durability with increased 'creep' capacity - reduces tensile stresses from panel expansion/contraction
- Natural process, no additional heat applied
- Low moisture movement within panels, reducing internal panel stress
- Better resistance to environmental/chemical agents based on air-cured process