Swisspearl VINTAGO - REFLEX
Reflective, sanded surface... uniquely iridescent coatings.
VINTAGO - REFLEX is a through-colored fiber cement panel with a sanded, slightly rough surface combined with a reflective coating. This special composition gives the panels an outstandingly beautiful look.
Available in 3 iridescent colors and large formats, VINTAGO - REFLEX can be used on both the exterior and interior of a building providing a multi-faceted and aesthetically beautiful look. Wherever VINTAGO - REFLEX is used, the color durability of the material enables the stability of the appearance for a long time. The HR (High Resistance) coating that Swisspearl applies to VINTAGO provides outstanding weather resistance and excellent protection against discoloration or staining and gives a building's facade a consistent, high-quality look that lasts.
VINTAGO - REFLEX panels are air-cured and not autoclaved (unlike competing panel products). Advantages of this approach include:
- The 28-day curing process allows panels and fibers to cure naturally, without excess energy or heat applied
- High-quality raw materials provide a better finish when air-cured over time
- Longer lasting durability with increased 'creep' capacity - reduces tensile stresses from panel expansion/contraction
- Natural process, no additional heat applied
- Low moisture movement within panels, reducing internal panel stress
- Better resistance to environmental/chemical agents based on air-cured process