The Signature Standard of Fiber Cement!
The Swisspearl CARAT collection offers 25 different through-color panels that feature either a translucent or pigmented top layer. The unique, natural look and timeless beauty of the monolithic material has a delicate vein texture which provides an exciting and noble expression to buildings.
CARAT is available in a wide spectrum of complementary shapes and is the finest air-cured fiber cement façade solution to create contrasts and special effects or to blend into any setting. The proprietary processes pioneered by Swisspearl include a special surface finish, sealed edges, and back coating ensuring optimal behavior and durability of the panels. Thanks to the superior smooth surface, there is minimal maintenance.
CARAT panels are air-cured and not autoclaved (unlike competing panel products). Advantages of this approach include:
- The 28-day curing process allows panels and fibers to cure naturally, without excess energy or heat applied
- High-quality raw materials provide a better finish when air-cured over time
- Longer lasting durability with increased 'creep' capacity - reduces tensile stresses from panel expansion/contraction
- Natural process, no additional heat applied
- Low moisture movement within panels, reducing internal panel stress
- Better resistance to environmental/chemical agents based on air-cured process
CARAT is available in CARAT HR: Anti-Graffiti or CARAT F: for higher UV-resistance.
New! Match the through-color CARAT cores with coordinating color series - download our 'Color Blends' brochure below: